Landlords and Agency Services
Property Inventory Services
- Higly profecional independent inventory services.
- Comprehensive and accurate reports teilored to your
- Effective and economical with 25% off your first 3 bookings.
- Full company insurance
- Available 7 days a week with no additional charges.
- Contact us today…
Invetory report (sample)
Interim report (sample)
Inventory Check-In/Check-Out (sample)
Whether you are a landlord with a single property or an agency managing several properties, we can provide a completely tailored service for you. Our trained inventory clerks can produce highly detailed reports for the following; Inventory made, Check in, Interim and Move out. Have a piece of mind knowing we have paid interest to every minor detail. If you have any disagreement with your tenant on the condition of your property at the end of the tenancy an inventory report will provide unbiased evidence that can aid your case for using their deposit to pay for any work that may need doing. All of our reports are in PDF format and contain full color photographs.
An outline of each of the reports are listed below:
This simply means “the making of the inventory”. This needs to be carried out after the property has been fully prepared for the next tenant, as close as possible to the start of the tenancy, but with enough time to allow the inventory to be transcribed, ready for check-in.
Before moving into the property, the tenant is given an opportunity to check and sign the inventory, and to note any additional points which they feel have been omitted.
After a period of 12 weeks we will carry out a interim report. This is particularly useful as it helps both the landlord and the tenant. It allows the landlord to see the property is being well maintained and helps the tenant highlight any potential issues they may have. Please be aware the tenant needs a minimum of a weeks notice.
As soon as the tenancy has ended the property is re-inspected thoroughly for changes against the original signed inventory. This inspection may take an hour or more, since every item listed must be checked. If there is any change to the original report we will take photographic evidence.
The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015 granted on or after October 1st, 2015. This new legislation affects private sector landlords and tenancies. The requirements of the legislation are quite straightforward and contain the following regulations:
- There must be at least one smoke alarm on every story of a building containing any room used wholly or partly as a living area (this includes bathrooms/toilets).
- There must be a carbon monoxide alarm in any room used wholly or partly as a living area (including bathrooms/toilets) that contains a solid fuel burning combustion appliance.
- The landlord must ensure that all installed alarms are in working order at the start of each new tenancy.
- The requirements of the legislation will be enforced by local housing authorities who can impose a fine of up to £5,000 if a landlord fails to comply with a remedial notice.
The full legislation, including exceptions and penalties, may be downloaded from the following site: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/